Built in 2004, the house at Big Owl Ranch is both spacious and incredibly welcoming. It features an open layout and well-equipped kitchen, which lets you chat with friends and family as you cook or open a bottle of wine. Four of the bedrooms feature new, high-quality queen mattresses and good linens; the fifth bedroom in the loft has a queen air mattress, with 2 twin beds coming in February.
5 bedrooms, 3 full baths
Sleeps 10 comfortably, with new mattresses & quality sheets
Well-equipped chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & all the gadgets you need to make a feast
Wraparound porch with deck chairs & summer hammocks
Meadow with fruit trees
- Family & kid friendly
- Fast wifi
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning & heating
- Kitchen & bathroom essentials such as towels, shampoo, soap
- Kettler ping pong table & a slew of board & card games
- Binoculars, & bird & local nature guides
- Contact us if you'd like Giovanni to cook a delicious Italian dinner for you. (See bottom of home page for more details).
This is a rural neighborhood surrounded by meadows and forest. There’s a family of great horned owls in the pines, bluebirds in the meadow, and many other species such as jays, woodpeckers and hummingbirds. You may even hear coyotes at night. And though you could happily spend your stay lounging on the decks, good food and great art are just a five minute drive or a 30 minute walk away in historic Nevada City.